A manufacturer with many years of research and development, design and production of environmental testing machines, with strong experience and cooperation with well-known domestic and foreign companies, products are exported to many countries and regions in the world.
Desktop microcomputer tensile testing machine
1. Instrument use
It is suitable for the tensile, peeling, tearing and other tests of materials and products in various industries such as food packaging, textile, rubber, plastic, synthetic leather, tape, electronics, and metal to determine the quality of the product.
2. The characteristics of the instrument
This machine adopts mechatronics design, mainly composed of load cell, transmitter, microprocessor, load drive mechanism and computer, with high precision and simple operation.
①Auto reset: Press the reset button to reset automatically during testing.
②Peak value hold: The maximum value can be automatically held when the sample is broken.
③Over-break stop: It can stop automatically when the sample breaks.
④Overload protection: It can stop automatically when the sample is overloaded.
⑤Digital calibration: Press the calibration key to adjust the calibration value during calibration.
⑥Display data: The computer display can display data at any time.
3. Instrument parameters
1. Capacity selection: 10Kg
2. Unit switch: kg, g, Lb, N switch arbitrarily
3. Load resolution: 1/10,000
4. Load accuracy: ± within 1%
5. Effective stroke: 600mm
6. Test speed: 0～500mm/min
7. Effective width: unlimited left and right
8. Display function: can display the test value, the highest value, the breaking value
9. Motor: AC frequency conversion motor
10. Volume: about 50*47*128mm
11. Weight: 34Kg
12. Power supply: 1∮, AC220V, 1A
13. A set of custom fixtures
4. Control system
Microcomputer-controlled electronic tensile testing machine, the column type main engine developed and produced by our company, adopts the transmission system of the ball screw structure; 1. The main unit is a column type equal-strength frame, with high axial rigidity, and the rigidity can reach the maximum test force/0.5mm above.
2. The arc synchronous belt wheel is used for speed reduction, and the imported ball screw pair is driven. There is no gap in the transmission, so that the precise control of the test force and speed is guaranteed, and the low-cycle cycle test is also realized.
3. Tensile, tensile, tensile strength and other tests are all carried out in the effective space.
4. Smooth transmission, fast response and low noise [below 60dB(A)].
5. DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology based on FPGA (High Density Field Programmable Gate Array). It is characterized by high-speed processing capability, ultra-low noise,
High anti-interference, high sampling frequency (100 times/s);
Compliant with standards
GB/T16491, GB/T1040, GB/T8804.1, GB/T8804.2, GB/T1041, GB/T9341, GB/T8808, GB/T18477, GB/T583, GB13022GB8804.2-88, etc. GB, ISO, JIS, ASTM, DIN, GB/T2792 international standards and industry standards