A manufacturer with many years of research and development, design and production of environmental testing machines, with strong experience and cooperation with well-known domestic and foreign companies, products are exported to many countries and regions in the world.
Zero drop testing machine
This test bench is mainly used to evaluate the impact of the package during the actual transportation, loading and unloading process, and to evaluate the impact resistance of the package during the handling process and the rationality of the packaging design.
Meet GB/T1019, GB/T4857.5, GB/T2423.8, ISO2248, IEC-2-27, ASTM D5276, ASTM D5487, IEC68-2-27, ASTM D5276, ISA1A/B: 2001, Q/HR 0802 001 and other standards.
1. Maximum weight of test piece: 200 (kg)
2. Drop height: 1500MM Operation accuracy (mm): 1mm
3. Test piece size: 1000mm*1000mm*2200mm
3. Machine size: about 1200*1800*1800 (subject to actual size)
4. Test height: 0~20 inches can be set arbitrarily and adjustable
5. Testing aspects: edges, corners, faces
6. Power supply: 220v/50HZ
7. Lifting method: motor drive
8. Protection device: Inductive protection device is set up and down
9. Impact plate material: 45# steel, solid steel plate
10. Height display: LED digital display, and can set the height of the shutdown function
11. Zero drop test machine drop height identification: digital display, simple and convenient
12. Arm structure: 45# steel, welded by square pass
13. Transmission mode: Taiwan imported linear slider and copper guide sleeve, 45# chrome steel
14. Acceleration device: pneumatic type
15. The drop method of the zero-drop test machine: electromagnetic and pneumatic integrated coordination (the drop frame can accelerate the descent)
16. Weight: about 1800KG
17. Power: 5KW
Zero drop testing machine features:
The zero-drop test machine is mainly used for the drop test of larger packages. The zero-drop test machine consists of an “E” Requires (surface, edge, corner experiment) to be placed in balance. During the test, the pallet moved downwards at high speed and separated from the test piece. The “E” type fork fell to the bottom of the packaged goods under test. It has been flattened on the bottom under the action of the high-efficiency shock absorber. Theoretically, there is no drop. The test can be a drop test from the zero height range, and the drop height can be digitally set according to the test requirements, and the drop test will be automatically executed according to the set height.
Our company uses PLC programming man-machine interface to control the zero-drop testing machine, which is simple and convenient, and powerful.