A manufacturer with many years of research and development, design and production of environmental testing machines, with strong experience and cooperation with well-known domestic and foreign companies, products are exported to many countries and regions in the world.
KS-OTS-P28 Packaging clamping force testing machine
The packaging anti-pinch testing machine is used to simulate the impact of the clamping force of the two splints on the package and the goods when the package truck is loading and unloading the package, and to evaluate the package’s clamping strength
Two. Main technical performance indicators
Design basis: ASTM D6055, US SEARS corporate standard GB/T 2423 Environmental test of electrical and electronic products
1. Clamping samples: parallelepiped transport package, the maximum sample weight is 500kg
2. Clamping force: 50-1500kg adjustable, and can be maintained, can be displayed
3. Resolution: 100N
4. Accuracy: ±1%
5. Display: touch screen display
6. Clamping board size: depth * height = 1400mm * 1200mm.
7.Minimum clamping space: 1400mm*1200mm*400mm
8. Maximum clamping space: 1300mm*1200mm*1800mm
Remarks: The clamping space can be adjusted by adjusting the clamping plate.
9. Clamping speed: 1-1000mm/min adjustable
10. Vertical movement space: 0-1000mm
11. Lifting speed: 50-1000mm/min adjustable
12. Bottom plate size: length 2000mm× width 1700mm
13. Power source: 380V three-phase five-wire grounding or 220V50Hz
14. Control: adopt PLC control
15. Display force: Newton, pound force, kilogram force can be switched between
16. Operation: The manual operating lever simulates the operation of a forklift to realize functions such as clamping, opening, rising, and falling, and cycle cycles. The operating lever needs to be compact and reasonably designed.
17. Uniformity of force: the force on the entire surface of the clamping plate needs to be consistent and even
20. Splint requirements: 1. The two clamping plates should be flat and not deformed under long-term working conditions (2000LB). The two splints are parallel, and the splint is perpendicular to the floor. 2. The thickness of the splint is not less than 15mm.
21. Force corrector: with force value display, used to correct the clamping pressure
22. Power accuracy: National standard 1.6
23. Equipment width: no more than 2.5m
Three. Other technical requirements
3.1 Appearance requirements
3.1.1 All surface edges and corners should be chamfered or rounded, and hands should not be scratched. There is no loosening or falling off of fasteners.
3.1.2 The coating is uniform, smooth, consistent in color, without oil stains, wrinkles, and sags.
3.2 Performance requirements
3.2.1 The thrust, output torque and motor power of the driving device should reach the nominal value of the product.
3.2.2 The drive device should have a self-locking function, and its self-locking force (torque) should not be less than twice the rated thrust (rated torque).
3.2.3 The drive device should have a manual release device. In the event of a power failure, applying a force of no more than 220N or a torque of 1.6N.m to the manual release device should be able to unlock and realize manual operation. After the manual is implemented, the drive device should not produce any dangerous movement.
3.2.4 The lubrication and cooling oil of the drive unit should not leak.