A manufacturer with many years of research and development, design and production of environmental testing machines, with strong experience and cooperation with well-known domestic and foreign companies, products are exported to many countries and regions in the world.
KS-DC817 External Fire Tester for Battery Pack
1. Test object: battery pack or system.
2. Test method: During the test, the size of the flat pan containing gasoline exceeds the horizontal size of the test object by 20cm and does not exceed 50cm. The height of the flat plate is not higher than the gasoline surface 8cm. The distance between the gasoline liquid level and the test object is set to 50cm, or it is the height of the bottom surface of the test object under the vehicle's no-load state, or it is negotiated by both parties. Water is injected into the bottom of the flat plate.
3. Ignite the gasoline at least 3m away from the equipment under test. After 60s of preheating, place the oil pan under the equipment under test. If the size of the oil pan is too large to be moved, you can use the method of moving the tested sample and the bracket
4. The test object is directly exposed to the flame for 70s.
5. Put the cover plate on the oil pan. The test subject is tested for 60s in this state. Or after the two parties have negotiated and agreed, continue to be directly exposed to the flame for 60s.
6. Remove the oil pan and observe for 2h.